Friday 11 November 2011

New project - Vampy WIP

So, Cape Eebil is my new project for creating a series of custom Munnys (see links).

first marks

Vampy was the first Cape Eebil Munny that I began - my second Munny. He's a Green vinyl original, and at first I worked on him with sharpie markers. Bad Idea. They mark just fine, but the ink doesn't dry properly and handling it leads to smudges. I later covered the black areas of sharpie with black acrylic paint.

On this work in progress shot, I've just marked in his main features.
He's wearing a tux, cape, dress shirt and cummerbund. Smart gold buckles on his shoes too...
Around his neck is a golden clasp and chain to hold on his cape - hold on, where's that? Well, I haven't made it as yet, but it will be made from vinyl/plasticard.




No comments:

Post a Comment